GML 8200 stereo parametric EQ
This used GML 8200 is in great condition and has been tested to ensure it's fully operational. There are little signs of use on this unit (pictures show unit, call for more information). The GML 8200 is a 5-Band Stereo Parametric EQ with Broad Variable 'Q' 15 dB Boost/Cut Per Band and Renowned Sonic Clarity.
The GML 8200 is a product of ten years of creation and precise listening analysis. Incorporating the exclusive GML op-amp, this unit has no tantalum or electrolytic interstage or output coupling capacitors. The result is the most natural of equalizers, with minimum artefacts and signal modification. This is an all-discrete-transistor unit, and is useful in many stages of the recording process and highly regarded for its extraordinary resolution, transparency, high headroom, broadly overlapping bands and ease of use. It fits into a 2U, 19" space.
- All-discrete, Class-A design; no integrated circuits to compromise the audio path
- No interstage or coupling capacitors to add distortion or degrade over time
- Transformerless; precision electronically balanced input buffer and DCservo stabilized direct-coupled output
- Carbon-film precision potentiometers, manufactured to GML exacting standards
- Designed with GML 9202 low-noise, low-distortion, wide dynamic range, wide bandwidth precision discrete opam
- No tantalum, ceramic, or electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
- Precious-metal interconnects
- High-quality XLR interconnects, Au over Ag
- Illuminated push-button switches for "EQ In" and "EQ Out"
- LED power indicator
- Multi-colored knobs, GML standard
- Rugged and stylish black-anodized aluminum chassis
- Reverse-anodized lettering, much more permanent than ink or paint processes
- Quality PCB manufacturing, assembly, and chassis construction
- Additional Information
Manufacturer GML SKU SGML8200U Model SGML8200 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A