Glensound GS-HA010 - Single Channel Belt Pack Headphone Amp
The Glensound GS-HA010 is a portable, belt pack style single channel headphone amplifier.
Audio input is via XLR with a loop through XLR output. Two headphone sockets are offered, 1 on 6.35mm and the other on 3.5mm. These are wired tip & sleeve to allow connection of regular stereo headphones (with audio on both ears) or a single ear piece. There is a volume control for adjusting level to 32-1000ohm impedance headphones.
Power is via a 9v PP3 battery (>18 hours use) or via external DC power. There is an on/off switch and a low power LED light.
Glensound belt pack cases are very rugged to withstand the rigours of portable use. There are loop anchor points on each of the front corners for shoulder straps or tying down, and there is a belt clip.
Glensound GS-HA010 Features
- Portable single channel headphone amplifier
- Battery(PP3) or DC power
- Adjustable headphone level control
- 6.35mm and 3.5mm headphone sockets
- Audio input on XLR with loop through
- On/off switch
- Low battery light
- Belt clip
- Input: Electronically balanced
- Input Impedance: >40k ohm
- Output Range: -20dBu to +10dBu
- Frequency response: < -1dBu 50Hz - 16KHz
- Noise: >-80dBu CCIR Un-waited Q Peak @ Line up
- Max O/P: +19dBu into 10K ohms
- Max O/P: +16dBu into 600 ohms
- Distortion: 0.15% 100 - 1kHz
- Distortion: <0.02% 1K - 10KHz
- DC supply: 12-20v
- Power consumption: 19mA Quiescent (0.171 Watts). 28mA 0dBu Input 32 ohm headphones volume at line up = 0.252 watts
- Battery: 9v alkaline PP3
- Battery life: >18 hours (Alkaline battery in normal conditions)
- Low battery LED: at 6.0 volts
- Optimal Headphone Impedance: 32-1000 ohm
- Length: 153mm
- Width: 73mm
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Glensound SKU SGLEGSHA010 Model GSHA010 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A