Genelec GLM 2.0 Kit
The Genelec GLM 2.0 Kit is a system composed from a calibration microphone and software that allows you to use a cloud services, Reference Level listening features and several other important refinements. The brain of every Smart monitoring system is Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM), and GLM 2 is the Smartest version yet. With an expanded feature set but the same intuitive ease of operation, the software is already creating the world’s Smartest SAM Systems.
A world’s first technology that changed how monitoring systems are created, AutoCal takes on the hard work of system optimisation so you don’t have to. Included in the integrated process is the automatic measurement, analysis, and adjustment of every Smart monitor and Smart subwoofer on the GLM 2 control network.
Genelec GLM 2.0 Kit Features
- Manage and control up to 30 Smart monitors and Smart subwoofers.
- Easily and swiftly create systems to suit all types of multichannel or 3D immersive audio formats.
- Optimise the performance of your Smart monitoring system and make the most of the environment in which you are working.
- Use AutoCal™ to achieve neutral sound reproduction. Accurate and stable soundstage imaging is delivered thanks to adjustments of levels, distance delays, subwoofer crossover phase and room response compensation equalisation.
- Store calibration settings for different listening positions then instantly recall them as required during production.
- Adapt to your acoustic environment – symmetrical or individualised stereo pair equalisation compensation can be used depending on your requirements.
- Achieve smooth frequency response transition around the crossover point, as phase is automatically corrected for all Smart subwoofers on the network.
- Use the Group function to create and recall customised response curves, with each monitor Group possessing its own GLM calibration file. Also includes both analogue and digital inputs in Groups, plus an unlimited number of system setup files.
- Manage levels with the software-based GLM master fader or external wired or wireless volume controllers. An on-screen, real-time SPL reading of the active monitor Group allows you to keep watch over the production SPL.
- Enjoy the benefits of repeatable and consistent performance, enabling accurate monitoring in any production environment.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Genelec SKU SGENGLM2KIT Model GLM 2.0 Kit GTIN NA