Genelec 7070A 5.1 Active Subwoofer - Used
The Genelec 7070A is an Active Subwoofer featuring a 12" driver and 250 W amplifier power housed in a dark gray Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure. The 7070A Active Subwoofer offers powerful and precise bass monitoring tool for modern 6.1 or 5.1 channel Surround Sound or traditional stereo systems. With its 19 Hz lower cut-off frequency, high sound pressure output capability and versatile bass management systems, it can be adapted to all low frequency monitoring situations. The amplifier unit integrated into the cabinet contains active crossover filters, driver overload protection circuits and power amplifiers. The in-built bass management unit has six signal input and output channels, summed signal output connectors and LFE input equipped with a selectable 85/120 Hz lowpass filter and a 0 / +10dB LFE sensitivity switch.
The Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) bass reflex cabinet is made of a sheet metal rolled into a spiral shape and clamped between thick MDF side panels. This new construction technique provides excellent laminar flow characteristics with minimal turbulence noise and enables an optimal packing of a very long reflex tube into a small space.
- Maximum short time sine wave: SPL output at 1 m in half space, averaged from 30 to 85 Hz ≥112 dB SPL
- Inputs: 6 analog channels
- Sum out outputs: 1
- Driver: 12"
- Free field frequency response: 19 - 85 (120) Hz +/- 3 dB
- Subwoofer level control: +12 to -6 dBu (variable)
- Bass roll-off: 0 to -6 dB (2 dB/step)
- Phase adjustment: 0 to 270° (90°/step) @85 Hz
- Amplifier power: 250 W
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 625 x 555 x 490 mm
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lb)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Genelec SKU SGEN7070AU Model 7070A GTIN NA Single or Pair No