Focusrite RedNet D64R - 1U 64 channel MADI-Dante bridge with Redundant PSU and Ethernet
MADI is widely used for large-scale digital audio systems such as audio consoles and conversion systems, allowing multiple channels to be carried along a single interface. The Focusrite RedNet D64R provides the link between a Dante Ethernet-based audio system and anyMADI / AES10 setup. D64R supports up to 64 channels of both coaxial and optical MADI interfaces and is completely bi-directional, allowing the use of any Dante components including RedNet’s high quality interface products with a MADI system – or MADI components with a Dante system.
D64R features a sample rate converter (SRC) on each input and output allowinginterfacing between MADI and Dante irrespective of the sample rate at which eithersystem is operating. Connect a Dante network to MADI-based digital consoles, computercards, converters and much more. In addition to both coax and optical MADI interfaces,RedNet D64R provides Word Clock in and out.
Focusrite RedNet D64R Features
- Connects a MADI system and a Dante network seamlessly together. Connect Dante to digital mixing consoles, interfaces and cards that use MADI; or extend a MADI system with RedNet’s versatile, superb-quality audio interfaces and connectivity – or any other Dante compatible devices.
- Built-in redundancy with dual locking power and etherCON network connectors.
- Supports both coax and optical interfaces – connect simply to any MADI equipment
- Slave either the Dante system or MADI streams to an external clock
- Supports up to 64 channels of digital audio I/O at standard sample rates (44.1/48kHz) from a MADI system, 32 channels at 96kHz and 16 at 192kHz.
- Sample rate conversion (SRC) on each input and output, allowing MADI and Dante systems to operate simultaneously at different sample rates.
- Simple 1U rack-mount module with the classic red aluminium faceplate.
- RedNet Control and Dante software allow remote routing and control from the audio computer system via a software control panel – no hardware patching required.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Focusrite SKU SFOCREDNETD64R Model MONF0011UK GTIN 0815301013129 Single or Pair No