Focusrite RedNet A16R - Available Sumer 2016
The Focusrite RedNet A16R offers 16 channels of high quality, Dante-networked A/D and D/A conversion, with network and PSU redundancy.
Presented in a rugged, 1U all-metal enclosure uniform with other products in the RedNet range, appropriate for fixed installation in engineered audio and communications systems, RedNet A16R provides 16 channels of analogue input and output with high quality A-D and D-A digital conversion at up to 119dB dynamic range, plus two channels of AES/EBU digital I/O, to and from the Dante network.
RedNet A16R offers conversion at standard rates – 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.45 and 192kHz at 24-bit resolution, with pull-up/down capability. Electronically-balanced analogue audio is input and output on DB-25 connectors wired to AES59 specifications, and internal signals are balanced throughout. Inputs and outputs may be configured for either +18dBu or +24dBu alignment.
In addition, two channels of AES/EBU I/O with sample rate conversion are provided on XLR3 connectors. The clock source for the unit may be internal, or external via Word Clock or DARS (the latter via the AES XLR input). RedNet A16R also outputs Word Clock.
Sample rate and operating levels are selected remotely from software on a Mac or Windows PC. Comprehensive front-panel LEDs include PSU and network status, sample rate and per-channel tri-colour (red-amber-green) signal level indication. Green ‘signal present’ indicators are provided for the AES/EBU I/O, and three Clock Source indicators show Internal, Word Clock and DARS.
RedNet A16R features power and network redundancy, with two separate universal (100–240V) PSUs including IEC connectors with retaining clips, plus dual network interfaces on locking etherCON connectors, which can be set remotely to Redundant or Switched (daisy-chain) mode.
Focusrite RedNet A16R Features
- 16 channels of high-quality line-level analogue I/O
- 24-bit precision Focusrite conversion up to 192kHz
- 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-0.05dB
- Internally balanced throughout
- Dante-based remote-controlled audio-over-IP connectivity
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock I/O and DARS for increased flexibility plus an additional two channels of AES/EBU I/O
- Analogue I/O to AES59 standard on DB25 connectors
- Comprehensive front-panel indicators
- Software-based routing and control – no hardware patching required
What’s In The Box
- RedNet A16R
- 2x IEC power cables
- 2x IEC power cable retaining clips
- Getting Started Guide
- Safety Information Guide
- Registration card giving access to online resources
Mac OS X
- 10.7 Lion
- 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 10.9 Mavericks
- 10.10 Yosemite
- 10.11 El Capitan
- Windows 7 (32/ 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32/ 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/ 64 bit)
Dante compatible infrastructure
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Focusrite SKU SFOCREDNETA16R Model MONF0012UK GTIN 0815301013136