Focusrite RedNet 4 - Mic/Line Input Interface
The Focusrite RedNet 4 adds eight of the latest remote-controlled Focusrite mic preamps / line inputs to your RedNet system through a single Ethernet cable. With two selectable DI’s, RedNet 4 provides an effective range of analogue inputs for your system. The unit includes Focusrite’s world-class precision A-D conversion. Mic/Line/DI selection, gain, phantom power, HPF and metering are also accessible from the front panel.
The benefit of remote control microphone pre-amp gain is that you can keep the mic pre close to the source (so the analogue cable run is minimal) while still setting gain stages from the control room.
Focusrite RedNet 4 Key Features And Performance:
- Eight high-quality Focusrite 'RedNet' mic preamps
- DC-coupled signal path for characteristically ope and transparent sound
- Selectable line and DI inputs for input flexibility
- Dynamic range: 119dB
- THD+Noise: <0.001%
- Mic input Level up to +16dBu
- Max mic input gain: 63dB
- JetPLL™ jitter-reduction technology
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Focusrite SKU SFOCREDNET4 Model REDNET4 GTIN 0815301013051 Single or Pair N/A