Focusrite RED 16 Line
The Focusrite Red 16Line and Pro Tools HD interface is an audio interface with ultra-low latency A-D/D-A conversion, Red Evolution mic preamps, up to 121dB dynamic range, ultra-low round trip latency, and expansion over Ethernet for networked audio. Since Red 16Line provides both DigiLink connectors and Thunderbolt connections, it's now easier than ever to switch from Pro Tools | HD to a second DAW, without the need to reconfigure option cards in the interface. Simply change the host mode either in the remote control software, or on the device front panel and change DAWs in seconds.
Since Red 16Line provides both DigiLink connectors and Thunderbolt connections, it's now easier than ever to switch from Pro Tools | HD to a second DAW, without the need to reconfigure option cards in the interface. Simply change the host mode either in the remote control software, or on the device front panel and change DAWs in seconds. High-performance audio conversion with over 118dB dynamic range A-D and 121dB dynamic range D-A (A-weighted). These converters have been expertly selected and calibrated to provide the best balance of sound quality, dynamic range and conversion latency in our best-quality audio interface.
Red's ultra-low round trip latency completely transforms your workflow. If you're used to having to build two different mixes – one using input monitoring to overdub, the other using the DAW for playback – the good news is that now, one is enough. Build your mix on the DAW and use it whether you're overdubbing (monitoring the input you're recording with the Focusrite Control software mixer) or playing back, with all your plug-ins in place, all the time.
Red 16Line Features
- Connect to Pro Tools | HD, Thunderbolt computers and Dante simultaneously without option cards
- High-performance audio conversion with over 118dB dynamic range A/D and 121dB dynamic range D/A (A-weighted)
- Ultra-low round trip latency to track through plug-ins and record virtual instruments in real time
- 16 line inputs on D-sub, coupled with 16 line outputs and two main monitor outputs
- Two digitally-controlled Red Evolution mic preamps with up to 63dB of ultra-clean gain, stereo linking, individual phantom power, high-pass filter and phase reverse
- Air mode on the preamps, giving recordings the clarity of a transformer-based ISA
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports as standard to connect additional Thunderbolt products
- Dual-port Dante card for more channels at higher sample ratesThree LCD displays for highly accurate level metering
- Focusrite Control software mixer for setting up monitoring and routing configurations, with remote control of preamps
- Two discrete high-fidelity headphone outputs
- Connect multiple digital sources using word clock I/O and loop-sync I/O
- Two instrument inputs on the front panel
- AAX/AU/VST-compatible Red 2 and Red 3 EQ and compression plug-ins
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Focusrite SKU SFOCRED16LINE Model RED16LINE GTIN NA
£2,518.80 (inc. vat) £2,099.00 (ex. vat)
£2,694.00 (inc. vat) £2,245.00 (ex. vat)
£2,500.00 (inc. vat) £2,083.33 (ex. vat)
£2,215.00 (inc. vat) £1,845.83 (ex. vat)