Focusrite RED 1 - 500 Series Mic Pre Module
The Focusrite Red 1 500 Series Mic Pre offers a compact interface to digital recording systems or for location recordings as well as convenient access in any control room, with a Lundahl LL1538 input transformer, just as in the original; switchable phantom power; polarity invert; and an illuminated classic porthole VU meter.
The output stage of Red 1 500, with its custom Carnhill transformer, will easily drive long cable runs without loss of quality – ideal for remote recordings. Mic gain is switched (with a Grayhill gold-plated military-grade switch) in 6dB steps from -6 to +60dB, for accurate, precise channel matching and recall.
Focusrite Red 1 Key Features:
- Original Red circuit topology and components
- Popular, convenient 500 Series Lunchbox format
- Lundahl LL1538 input transformer
- Carnhill custom output transformer
- Grayhill gold-plated mil-grade gain switch
- 66dB of gain; suitable for virtually any microphone
- Backlit VU meter with switchable calibration
- Polarity invert and +48V phantom power
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Focusrite SKU SFOCRED1LB Model RED1500 GTIN 0815301006206 Single or Pair N/A