Focal CMS40 - Active Nearfield Monitor Speaker - Pair - Special Offer
The Focal CMS 40 is a compact studio monitor from French audio company Focal. Even with its compact size, its extended bass frequency ratio ensures excellent versatility for usage within small home studios or for post-production. It offers tremendous clarity in its voicing, while being adaptable to acoustic integration in a small room, and even in a bigger studio setting, it performs an excellent role as a secondary or near-field monitor.
Focal CMS 40 Features:
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 60Hz-28kHz
- Maximum SPL: 97dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Input: XLR/RCA
- HF amplifier stage: 25W rms, Class AB
- LF amplifier stage: 25W rms, Class AB
- Tuning: low- and high-frequency shelving filters with adjustable frequencies
- Woofer: 4" Focal drive unit, 1" polyglass cone
- Tweeter: Aluminum/magnesium inverted-dome Focal tweeter
- Construction: Reinforced and damped die-cast aluminum cabinet
- Finish: Black-powdered paint
- Dimensions with spikes: 9-3/8 x 6-1/8 x 6-1/8"
- Dimensions with table stand: 9-9/16 x 6-1/8 x 6-1/8"
- Net weight: 11 lbs.
Focal CMS 40 Specifications:
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 4"
- LF Driver Type: Cone
- LF Driver Material: Polyglass
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- HF Driver Type: Inverted Dome
- HF Driver Material: Aluminum/Magnesium
- LF Driver Power Amp: 25W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 25W
- Total Power: 50W
- Frequency Range: 60hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 97dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Input Types: 1 x XLR, 1 x RCA
- Height: 9.38" w/Spikes (9.56" w/Table Stand)
- Width: 6.13"
- Depth: 6.13"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Focal SKU SFOACMS40P Model Focal CMS40 Pair GTIN N/A