Focal CMS Sub - Active Subwoofer - Single - Special Offer
The 11" Polyglass cone woofer used in the Focal CMS SUB is both very light and extremely rigid for a neutral and distortion-free response. This incredible weight-to-rigidity ratio is obtained by applying a thin layer of hollow glass spheres on top of a cellulose-based cone. The high excursion capabilities of the CMS SUB woofer offer tight and controlled bass, able to reproduce even the most minute detail.
The Focal CMS SUB woofer was designed to be extremely efficient, to make the most out of amplifier headroom, making sure that you can hear the slightest changes to compression settings.
Focal CMS Sub Features:
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 30Hz-250Hz
- Maximum SPL: 113dB SPL (peak @ 1 m)
- Input: Left, right, LFE electronically balanced/10kOhms 3-pin XLRF, variable
- Output: Left, right 3 pin XLRM in parallel on inputs
- HF amplifier stage: 300W rms, BASH technology
- Electric supply: 230V or 115V, IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Controls: Sub level (sensitivity) adjustment, lowpass frequency adjustment, phase adjustment, polarity switch, mute, external mute (via footswitch)
- Indicators: Power on, mute, external mute
- Transducers: Polyglass, high excursion Focal, 270mm (11") drive unit
- Construction: 22mm MDF panels with internal braces
- Finish: Dark gray vinyl
- Dimensions with spikes: 17.1" x 14.4"x 17.3"
- Net weight: 50.7 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Focal SKU SFOACMSSUB Model CMSSUB GTIN 3544054801307 Single or Pair Single