Ferrofish VERTO64 Dante
The Ferrofish VERTO64 Dante is a MADI Optical to 2x RJ45 Dante Format Converter. The Verto series of devices serve as converters for your ADAT or MADI devices. They make the integration of existing gear into a DANTE environment quick and easy. All essential settings are made via DANTE. The fan-less and low heat-generating design also makes the Verto series perfect for installation in acoustically sensitive environments.
- Wordclock: 2x BNC In/Out, 75 Ohm termination set to on by default. Can be changed from software via DANTE.
- Fuse: Polyfuse internal, self-resetting
- Power consumption: 14.4VA (1.2A at 12V)
- Temperature range: +5°C to +45°C
- Humidity: <75%, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 22 x 9 x 4,5 mm (without rack ears)
- Weight: 0,9 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ferrofish SKU SFEFVERTOMXDANTE Model VERTO-64 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£2,556.00 (inc. vat) £2,130.00 (ex. vat)
£2,649.00 (inc. vat) £2,207.50 (ex. vat)
£859.00 (inc. vat) £715.83 (ex. vat)
£1,039.00 (inc. vat) £865.83 (ex. vat)