Eventide Reverb 2016 - Recreation of the Legendary SP2016 Digital Reverb
The Eventide Reverb 2016 is a recreation of the highly sought after but discontinued Eventide SP2016 reverb. The Eventide Reverb 2016 uses identical algorithms as the SP2016 and every user parameter that was originally tweakable is also featured on the new unit. All though the Reverb 2016 has an identical sound as the SP2016 it now features state-of-the-art hardware that includes a high performance 24 bit DSP, 24 bit analog audio I/O, digital I/O and MIDI interface.
- Digital Input: Digital S/PDIF Input
- Digital Output: Digital S/PDIF output
- Connectors: 1/4" T/R/S phone jacks (2), XLR 3-wire balanced (2)
- Frequency Response: Dry 20Hz-20kHz, +/-1dB, Wet 20Hz-16kHz, +-1dB
- Dynamic Range: >90dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Non A-weighted
- Sample Rate: 40.0 kHz
- Conversion: 24 Bits A/D, 24 Bits D/A
- Dimensions: Width 19", Depth 6", Height 1.75"
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Eventide SKU SEVFREVERB2016 Model REVERB2016 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A