Eventide DDL-500 - 500-Series Pristine Digital Delay Module (10 Sec)
The Eventide DDL-500 is a 500 series delay module that combines both digital and analogue ciruitry to deliver an extremely versatile digital delay with analogue soul.
When Eventide set out to create the DDL-500 their mantra was to keep it as analogue as possible so the only digital components are just the chips responsible for the delay itself and the soft saturation clipping, low pass filter, feedback, insert loop, relay bypass, and +20 dB boost are all analogue.
From short delays to simulate double tracking to extremely long ambient delays the Eventide DDL-500 can do it all.
Eventide DDL-500 Specifications:
- Sample Rate: 192kHz to 12kHz
- Resolution: 24 bits
- Minimum Delay: 0.11 milliseconds
- Maximum Delay:10 seconds @ 192kHz160 seconds @ 12kHz
- Input: Max 24dBu, >18k impedance
- Output: Max 24dBu, 50 impedance
- Insert Send: Max 10dBu, 2k impedance
- Insert Return: Max 20dBu, 50k impedance
- Power: +16V 200mA, -16V 100mA
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Eventide SKU SEVFDDL500 Model Eventide DDL-500 Delay GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A