EQ Acoustics Freespace - 110 x 57.5 x 10cm Freestanding Treatment - Grey
The EQ Acoustics Freespace is a large 110 x 57.5 cm piece of acoustic foam that can be mounted on most microphone stands, either vertically or horizontally, creating a cost-effective, flexible acoustic treatment system.
Free-Standing Acoustic Treatment
Stand mount horizontally or vertically, or combine to create your perfect mixing, mastering or recording environment. Equally ideal for location recording or spaces where variable acoustics are required.
FreeSpace is lightweight and can be fitted to any standard mic stand in seconds thanks to the elegant fixing method. No need to cover your walls with messy glue, FreeSpace optimises your acoustics with the minimum of hassle!
Formed from a rigid, open cell acoustic foam, FreeSpace can be used to absorb sound reflections and create separation between instruments and microphones. Efficient across a broad range of frequencies with pronounced performance in the ‘mids’, FreeSpace is engineered to avoid over absorbing high frequencies which can lead to lifeless and inaccurate sounding rooms.
*Microphone stands pictured not included. instruments, microphone, recording studio pictured are not included, these are for example only.
EQ Acoustics Freespace Specifications
- Quantity: 1 per pack
- Colour: Graphite grey
- Dimensions: 110cm x 57.5cm x 10cm
- Vertical and horizontal mounting slots
- Compatible with all standard mic stands
- Combine multiple units for unlimited acoustic possibilities!
- NRC: >0.75
- FMVSS: 302 Fire (This product is self-extinguishing to FMVSS 302, Cigarette and match and as such it is not recommended as a wall covering. Do not expose to naked flame.)
- Please note stands are not included.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer EQ Acoustics SKU SEQAFREESPACE Model FREESPACE GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A