The Elysia Karacter is a saturation module used to add colour to your mixes. This is Elysia's all-in-one solution, offering two separate channels which can be set up for dual mono, linked stereo or link and unlinked mono/stereo. Integrated mix stages for parallel signal processing and the unique Colour Control add to its remarkable flexibility.
The entire unit is designed with discrete class-A topology, so even the most lo-fi sounds will benefit from the karacter's high-end touch. Enhance your tracks or decimate everything – It's a matter of karacter.
This is the 19" Rack version compatible with any 19" rack unit.
100% Discrete Class-A Topology
Expensive boutique sound made affordable.
Gentle THD generation with a soft characteristic.
Wide ranges of asymmetrical low noise clipping.
Turbo Boost for massive sonic mayhem.
Aluminum housing, panel and knobs.
Modulation and recall of Drive and Mix.
Harmonics-frequency relation tweaks.
Dual Mono/Stereo Link/Mid Side
Signal matrix for maximum flexibility.
Fast and easy recall guaranteed.
Made in Germany
Build quality without compromise.
- Frequency response:
- 100 % Dry: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3 dB)
- 100 % Wet: <10 Hz - 27 kHz (-3 dB)
- THD+N (100 % Dry):
- @ 0 dBu: 0.013 %
- @ +10 dBu: 0.024 %
- THD+N (100 % Wet in Saturation Mode):
- @ 0 dBu Min Drive: 0.47 %
- @ 0 dBu Max Drive: 35.1 %
- Noise floor: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted):
- 100% Dry: -91 dBu
- 100% Wet (depending on Drive and Gain): -81 to -91 dBu
- Dynamic range 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 112 dB&
- Maximum input level: +21 dBu
- Maximum output level: +21 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 68 Ohm
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Elysia SKU SELYKARACTER Model ELYSIA-KARACTER-DUAL GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A