The Electrovoice RE320 is a professional dynamic microphone with strong, rugged housing ideal on vocals and instruments both in the studio and on the stage.
The RE320 features Electrovoice's Variable D technology, this helps reduce the tonal changes that can occur when moving off-axis on directional microphones. Variable D ensures that the tone remains pure and natural with a balanced and uniform frequency response up to 180° off-axis. This makes the RE320 great when used on voices, particularly in radio.
Towards the bottom of the microphone there is a two-position "Dual Personality" frequency response switch which dramatically changes the tone of the mic depending on your needs.
The RE320 employs the same humbucking coil technology as found in the RE20, this minimises electro magnetic field interference and helps the RE320 maintain an ultra-quiet signal path.
Electrovoice RE320 Features
- RE320's unique "Dual Personality" switch creates two ideal mics in one.
- Neodymium magnet creates higher output with faster transient response and greater high-frequency detail.
- EV's exclusive Variable-D proximity control ensures pure and natural tone.
- EV's classic humbucking coil guards against EMF interference and hum.
Electrovoice RE320 Specifications
- Generating Element: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response: 30-18000 Hz (kick curve) 45-18000 Hz (general curve)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 ohms balanced
- Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage, 1 KHz: 2.5 mV/pascal
- Hum Pickup Level, Typical (60 Hz/1 milliosted field): -130 dBm
- Case Material: Steel
- Length: 216.7 mm (8.53 in)
- Widest Diameter: 54.4 mm (2.14 in)
- Body Diameter: 49.2 mm (1.94 in)
- Finish: Semi-gloss black
- Net Weight: 681 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Shipping Weight: 1044 g (3 lb 5 oz)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Electrovoice SKU SELERE320 Model RE320 GTIN 0701001084807 Single or Pair No