Earthworks QTC50mp with free SR20LS Drum Mic
For a limited time only you will receive a free SR20LS drum mic when you purchase a matched pair of Earthwork QTC50s as part of the Earthworks summer special. The Earthworks SR20LS is a rugged cardioid mic designed with miking kick drums in live performance and studio recording environments in mind. Pair this with the realistic super detailed QTC50 microphones you we be able to capture drums like never before.
The Earthworks QTC50MP is a match pair of omni microphone designed by Earthworks to deliver detailed and real sound. The QTC50 brings recordings to life and delivers a truly accurate representation of the sound you capture. Its near-perfect omnidirectional polar pattern is uniform across all specified frequencies, letting the microphone capture rich and consistent detail at any position around the capsule.
With an extended 3Hz – 50kHz ruler-flat frequency response (with no frequencies exaggerated or attenuated) the result is a more accurate representation of the original sound. The QTC50 is time coherent, precisely capturing high and low frequency sounds with no phase errors, which will smear transients and create other time related distortions.
With an SPL rating of 140dB the QTC50 has plenty of headroom, so there is no need to worry about the microphone distorting. And there is no proximity effect, you can get the QTC50 as close as you want to the sound source. Ideal for for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs, these low noise omnis are also an excellent choice for drum overheads, close-miked wind and percussion instruments, and foley.
- Captures sounds with incredible precision
- With a frequency response to 50kHz and excellent impulse response
- Intended for detailed sources
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Accurate and uncolored
- Handles sound levels up to 140dB with no proximity effect or handling noise
- Frequency Response: 3Hz to 50kHz ±1dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 34mV/Pa (-29dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 140dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .5 lb. (225g)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Earthworks SKU SEARQTC50MP Model QTC50MP GTIN 827517109022 Single or Pair No
£2,199.00 (inc. vat) £1,832.50 (ex. vat)
£799.00 (inc. vat) £665.83 (ex. vat)
£1,699.00 (inc. vat) £1,415.83 (ex. vat)
£1,399.00 (inc. vat) £1,165.83 (ex. vat)