The Earthworks IMBL30-B is a black installation microphone from the IMB Series of boundary microphones are designed for permanent installation in ceilings and tabletops for conferencing and other speech applications. The dual-color LumiComm light ring and touch sensor output found in the IMBL30 models allows integrators to program the microphone’s function and LED color, such as assigning a red LED color for the microphone being muted.
When capturing every word is critical, the IMB boundary microphones are the most reliable omnidirectional miking solution. Optimized for speech, the IMB microphones feature a flat frequency response out to 30kHz that delivers the highest level of speech intelligibility and articulation. This means less straining to understand the words being spoken due to poor audio quality, so more time can be spent understanding the message being transmitted.
The IMB microphone always reproduces the speaker’s voice with incredible clarity and intelligibility due to the near-perfect polar pattern across all frequencies. This wider coverage also means that fewer Earthworks microphones are required to properly cover a conference room, cutting down on the number of channels of DSP, cables and other ancillary equipment required for the system. Compatible with all DSP systems that provide 24-48V phantom power, the IMB microphones can easily integrate into existing system designs or new installations.
Incorporating a unique filter that significantly reduces low-frequency table thumping, HVAC noise and paper shuffling, the IMB microphones do not exhibit the problems common with conventional boundary microphones.
Earthworks IMBL30-B Features
- Only 1.4375 inch (3.6cm) in diameter
- Available in black, white or stainless finish
- True Semisphere™ polar pattern
- 30kHz flat frequency response
- More gain before feedback
- Near perfect polar pattern
- Primary applications include teleconferencing, distance learning, surveillance, boardrooms, government facilities, and ambient room miking
- Frequency Response: 60Hz to 30kHz ±2dB
- Attenuation: -15 dB at 60Hz
- Polar Pattern: True Semisphere™
- Sensitivity: 60mV/Pa
- Power Requirements: 24 – 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 136dB SPL
- Output: XLR-3 (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced
- Min Output Load: 1K between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL (A weighted)
- IMBL Light Ring Connector: Phoenix or RJ45
- IMBL Light Ring Voltage: 8-28VDC @ 85-170mA
- IMBL Light Ring Activation: Momentary Digital Pulse
- Microphone Color: Black, White or Stainless Steel
- Weight: 0.28 lbs (125g)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Earthworks SKU SEARIMBL30B Model IMBL30-B GTIN 827517890906
£1,259.00 (inc. vat) £1,049.17 (ex. vat)
£1,329.00 (inc. vat) £1,107.50 (ex. vat)
£699.00 (inc. vat) £582.50 (ex. vat)
£719.00 (inc. vat) £599.17 (ex. vat)