Earthworks FMR500 HC
The Earthworks FMR500 HC is a Hypercardioid gooseneck microphone from Earthworks' FlexMic Series podium microphones. These are designed for permanent installation in podiums and other surfaces for speech applications. Whether it is a seasoned professional or a public speaking novice stepping up to the microphone, the FlexMic™ has you covered. Optimized for speech, the FlexMic™ microphones feature a frequency response out to 20kHz and excellent phase response that delivers the highest level of speech intelligibility and articulation.
The near-perfect polar response of the FlexMics provides incredible coverage and freedom of movement for the speaker. Whether speaking above, below or to either side of the microphone, every word will be reproduced with incredible clarity and intelligibility up to 90 degrees off-axis. This wider coverage also means that a single Earthworks microphones can be used to properly cover more than one speaker.
With 32dB or rear rejection, the FlexMic™ delivers more gain before feedback and exceptional isolation from unwanted sound sources. Ideal for civic, corporate, court, government or worship spaces. The FlexMic™ microphones feature a slim yet sturdy 7mm gooseneck that stays put when adjusted, while providing low profile sightlines. The gooseneck utilizes the latest in flex materials to virtually eliminate handling and movement noise.
A metal mesh windscreen coupled with layers of foam prevent the loud pop inducing bursts of stop consonants from reaching the microphone. For outdoor events, an additional foam windscreen accessory (FMW2) is available to help eliminate noise from high mph winds. Optional PMM1 permanent mount accessory available separately.
Earthworks FMR500 HC Features
- Uniform frequency response on or off-axis
- Will handle up to 139dB SPL
- No handling noise
- High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone
- RFI resistant
- Incredible gain before feedback
- Orators can speak above, below or to either side of the microphone and maintain the same pristine sound quality with high intelligibility
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid or Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24 – 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 139dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 16dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Weight: .25 lb. (25g)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Earthworks SKU SEARFMR500HC Model FMR500/HC GTIN 827517000923
£30.00 (inc. vat) £25.00 (ex. vat)
£799.00 (inc. vat) £665.83 (ex. vat)
£1,399.00 (inc. vat) £1,165.83 (ex. vat)
£669.00 (inc. vat) £557.50 (ex. vat)