Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle
The Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle is a large diaphragm condenser microphone that is visually unique and is designed to delver stunning sounding live vocals from anywhere from 3 inches away to 3ft away from the capsule. Myrtle has a natural, warm tone with a crisp clarity and it's cardioid pickup pattern has great rejection of off-pattern sound helping to avoid feedback and produce a clearer vocal.
Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle's microphone capsule is suspended by eight springs in a suspension ring to lower vibration and it gives the micropnone an extremely stylish retro look.
Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle Specifications:
- Hand made microphone with the looks of classic early broadcast mics.
- Large (26mm) diaphragm condenser capsule with a cardioid pickup pattern.
- Unique headbasket with eight-spring suspension.
- Pivoting joint between ring and body allows convenient positioning.
- Internal multilayer silk pop filter, for plosive protection without sacrificing clarity.
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics - very quiet and clean.
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
- Body fits standard microphone clips.
- Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 2 3/8"
- Metal tool case with foam padding included, 15" x 10" x 4 1/2".
- Requires 48V phantom power.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ear Trumpet Labs SKU SEATMYRTLE Model Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A