Dynaudio LYD-7 - B-Stock
The new Dynaudio LYD-7 uses advanced Digital Signal Processing to extend or curtail the low-frequency response by 10 Hz where need while both Position and Sound Balance ensure better performance in any environment.
This is a B-Stock Item.
Compared to its smaller sized sibling, the LYD 7's larger woofer helps extends bass response. A ferrit magnet system with vented pole piece for accurate driver control. Large diameter voice coil surrounds the magnet for superior linearity. The aluminium voice coil and wire are low mass so its transient response is quick and accurate. To ensure the ideal mix between stiffness, weight, and dampening for unrivalled accuracy, we mould the diaphragm and dust cap in one piece with our proprietary Magnesium Silicate Polymer.
Dynaudio LYD 7 Features
- Nearfield Monitor with 7" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 2 x 50W and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 50 cm of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Made in Denmark
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 22 kHz
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 109dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Freq.: 4300 Hz
- Tweeter: 28 mm Soft dome
- Woofer: 7''
- Amplifier: HF 50W/LF 50W Class-D
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 320 x 296 mm
- Weight: 8 kg
- I/O Connectors: XLR Balanced: RCA Unbalanced
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dynaudio SKU SDYNLYD7B Model DYN-LYD7 GTIN 05706937627789
£559.99 (inc. vat) £466.66 (ex. vat)
£654.00 (inc. vat) £545.00 (ex. vat)
£300.00 (inc. vat) £250.00 (ex. vat)
£492.16 (inc. vat) £410.13 (ex. vat)