Drawmer MPA-90 90 Watt Per Channel Stereo Power Amp
The Drawer MPA-90 is a Class-D stereo power amplifier providing 90W per channel into 4 Ohms. It works with any preamp and is ideal for powering passive studio monitors and allows your speaker to work to its full potential and provide clean performance.
The MPA-90 can also be switched to mono by the flick of a switch and a cable rewiring transforming it as a 180W Monoblock to work in bi-amped or bridge modes.
- 90+90Wrms into 4 Ohms.
- 50+50Wrms into 8 Ohms.
- 1x180W into 8 Ohms bridged mode.
- Stereo/Mono switch to use as a Stereo amplifier or as a Monoblock in Bridged or Bi-Amp Modes.
- Switchable balanced Neutrik XLR and unbalanced Phono inputs.
- Efficient, low heat design with Low Power Consumption. Consumes only 10W of power when idling and a maximum power consumption of 55W when driven, and only 0.2W when in standby mode.
- Thermal, overload and power up/power down protection.
- Standby, fault and clip indicators
- Rugged steel chassis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
- Can be stacked and is rack mountable (with the MCB 2U mounting kit).
- Dimensions: L 272mm x W 215mm x H 81mm.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drawmer SKU SDRAMPA90 Model DRAW-MPA-90 GTIN NA