Drawmer CMC2 Compact Monitor Controller
The Drawmer CMC2 is a compact monitor controller that features a clearly labelled face with easy to use knobs and buttons to achieve your acquired monitor setup using upto 2 pairs of monitors and a sub from your phone, mixer or computer. With the same Drawmer pedigree as the MC2.1, the CMC2 circuit is just as transparent and accurate. It's switches and paralleled custom-quad knobs have excellent channel matching, a smooth feel.
In addition, it has a professional quality headphone output with a separate amplifier and level control, that provide the same audio quality and mix checking as the CMC2 does through the speakers. The CMC2 packs a lot of features into a small package. With a footprint of just 18x16cm and a very low profile the CMC2 won't hog your desk space like some other controllers do. And if your on the move it's small enough to pop into a bag to take anywhere.
Whilst being smart and stylish the rugged, all steel enclosure will withstand the knocks and bumps of the studio, and, coupled with the high quality components used, the CMC2 is built to last. In addition, a Kensington security slot provides protection from thieves. The active circuit has been designed to faithfully produce the audio signal whilst removing many of the problems that a passive circuit will bring.
Drawmer CMC2 Features
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- Source switches can be active in any combination. 3 Inputs in Total - Two on ¼” balanced jacks and One 3.5mm Front Panel Aux for your Smartphone/Mp3 Player.
- 2x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons.
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs.
- A large volume knob incorporating a parallelled custom quad pot for excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- A Headphone Amplifier with Individual Level Controls with easy access to the jack on the front.
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input with Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Mix Checking facilities Include Dim, Phase Reverse and Mono, as well as an easy access Mute switch.
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock).
- Very low profile desktop enclosure with a footprint of just 18x16cm.
- Stylish and Rugged Enclosure will withstand the knocks of the studio.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drawmer SKU SDRACMC2 Model CMC2 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£289.01 (inc. vat) £240.84 (ex. vat)
£349.00 (inc. vat) £290.83 (ex. vat)
£510.00 (inc. vat) £425.00 (ex. vat)
£504.00 (inc. vat) £420.00 (ex. vat)