DPA SMK4060 Stereo Microphone Kit - 2x 4060 BM Hi-Sens, with accessories.
The DPA SMK4060 Stereo Mic Kit is an omni-directional stereo lavalier mic set, designed as budget conscious stereo solution for small studios or as an unobtrusive mic set for both stage and production purposes. This mic kit is comprised of the DPA 4060 low-sensitivity capsule for lower SPL scenarios; the SMK4061 kit is better suited to high SPL, louder environments.
The included DPA 4060 condenser mic offers very clean and detailed natural sound in a small discreet package, letting users position the mic capsule in nearly any position to achieve great recordings. The mics omni directional pick-up pattern also means that wherever the mic is positioned, consistent sound will always be captured from the source. With a high sensitivity response, the 4060 pair works brilliantly on pianos, harps, choirs and other instruments with high dynamics and low SPL output.
DPA SMK4060 Stereo Microphone Kit Features
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Exceptional audio quality with low noise and high sensitivity
- Adapts to all pro wireless systems
- Large selection of accessories
What is in the box?
- 2 x 4060 Omnidirectional Mic, Hi-Sens, Black, 3 meter cable, and soft boost grids
- 2 x BLM6000-B Boundary Layer Mount, Black
- 2 x DAD6001-BC MicroDot to 3-pin XLR (P48) w. Belt Clip
- 1 x DMM0007 Universal Surface Mount, 5 pcs.
- 2 x DMM0011-B Magnet Mount, Black
- 1 x DUA0560 Windscreen, Black, 5 pcs.
- 2 x MHS6005 Microphone Holder for Strings
DPA SMK4060 Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz, High boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz ±2 dB, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB: 20 mV/Pa; -34 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 35 dB (max. 38 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 71 dB(A
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <1% THD up to 123 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 100 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 134 dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V – max. 50 V through DPA adapter; with DAD6001: 48 V phantom power ±4 V.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Weight: 7.5 g (0.26 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone length: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 3 m (9.4 ft)
- Sensitivity selection tolerance (at 1 kHz): ± 1.5 dB
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DPA Microphones SKU SDPASMK4060 Model SMK4060 GTIN NA