The d:vice MMA-A Digital Audio Interface is a dual-channel mic preamp and analogue to digital converter for your PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad. This little interface is perfect for pro audio on the go. With ultra low noise floor, high dynamic range and compatible with all DPA microphone capsules you can get studio quality audio wherever you are. Complete with an exclusive DPA app available available to download from the Apple App store you have complete control over gain settings and low cut filters. Third-party applications can also be used to accomplish specific tasks like live broadcast and high-quality recordings.
This flexibility allows any content creator to use the equipment for unexpected situations that might arise during the day. Whether it be a two-channel interview situation or a session of stereo recording ambient sound, the d:vice™ makes it easier for you to do your job and capture exceptional audio every time.
Use the DPA d:vice™ App available for download from the App store on your iPhone or iPad to control the mic and interface parameters.
The d:vice™ MMA-A comes with one Micro USB-B to iOS (Lightning) and one Micro USB-B to PC / Mac (USB-A). Its MicroDot inputs allow it to be connected to all DPA miniature microphones, including the d:screet™ Miniature, d:fine™ Headset, d:vote™ Instrument and even the d:dicate™ Recording microphones with the optional MMP-G preamp.
- Compatibility: Mac / PC / iOS
- Requirements: iOS version: 10 or later. Connection / Power: Lightning & USB 2.0
- Made for: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPod touch (6th gen)
- Noise floor: -114 dBFS, A-weighted
- Frequency range: 20-22 kHz ±0.2 dB (Fs = 48 kHz). 20-40 kHz ±0.2 dB (Fs = 96 kHz)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): THD < -100 dB, 0.001% @ 1 kHz @ -10 dBFs
- Dynamic range: Typ. 114 dB
- Full Scale Output: 1 Vrms @ 0 dB Gain
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48 (default), 88.2, 96 kHz. Sample rates can be set by 3rd-party app
- Resolution: 24 bit
- Filter (low cut / high pass): 2. Order @ 80 Hz, individual per channel
- Weight: 50 g (1.8 oz)
- Diameter: 56 mm (2.2 in)
- Temperature range: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Current consumption: <100 mA (The d:vice™ gains power via the apparatus it is connected to. This equates to approx. 6-7 hours of audio capture tested on a new iPhone 6 or 7.)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DPA Microphones SKU SDPADV Model VIMMA-A GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£957.47 (inc. vat) £797.89 (ex. vat)
£878.12 (inc. vat) £731.77 (ex. vat)
£1,069.00 (inc. vat) £890.83 (ex. vat)
£2,137.98 (inc. vat) £1,781.65 (ex. vat)