DPA d:fine Single Ear Omni Headset - 3-Pin Lemo, TA4F Mini-XLR, Mini-jack
The DPA d:fine Omni Headset Mic is a single ear headset microphone with an omni-directional pick-up that is designed for presentation and theatre purposes. With a sleek design and performing with pristine vocal clarity, the d:fine is a discreet solution for capturing any speech or vocal part.
The mic has a high SPL handling, meaning it will deal with even the loudest of singers without any chance of distortion. It’s design also means it can be switch from either the right or left ear, and the adjustable boom allows the mic to be moved into an optimal position.
The mic is available in a variety of boom lengths, colours and connections. Please choose from the above.
This mic is also available with a MicroDot connection. Please see related products.
DPA d:fine Single Ear Omni Headset Features
- Pristine audio quality
- Easy single-ear mounting
- Adapts to all pro wireless systems
- Avaliable in Black and Beige
DPA d:fine Single Ear Omni Headset Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: Omni: 20 Hz - 20 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 15 kHz.
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Omni: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A)).
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Omni: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB).
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Omni: Typ. 68 dB(A).
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak; <1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Omni: Typ. 97 dB.
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 - 40 ohm. From DAD6001-BC: 100 ohm.
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft) with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Output balance principle: Signal balanced with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB from 50 Hz to 15 kHz with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply (for full performance): Min. 5 V to max. 50 V through DPA adapter for wireless systems. 48 V phantom power ± 4 V with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter.
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter.
- Connector: 3-Pin Lemo, TA4F Mini-XLR, Mini-jack
- Color: Black, beige
- Weight: Microphone boom: 0.8 g (0.03 oz); earhook: 1.1 g (0.04 oz); cable: 6.6 g (0.23 oz). Total: 8.5 g (0.30 oz).
- Microphone head size (h x w x d): 9.5 x 5.3 x 2.9 mm (0.37 x 0.21 x 0.11 in)
- Capsule diameter: 5.4 mm (0.2 in)
- Mic boom lengths: Omni: 40 mm (1.6 in), 90 mm (3.5 in), (110 mm (4.3 in).
- Cable length: 1.3 m (4.3 ft)
- Cable color: Black, beige
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: +V at MicroDot pin for positive sound pressure (and pin 2 on DAD6001-BC XLR adapter)
- Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC): Fully compatible
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DPA Microphones SKU SDPAFIOB03 Model DPA d:fine Single Ear Omni Headset GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A