DPA d:fine Dual Ear 4066 Omni Headset - 3-Pin Lemo, TA4F Mini-XLR, Mini-jack
The DPA d:fine Dual Ear 4066 Omni Headset Mic is an omni pick-up headset mic intended for active presentation and theatre purposes. This model also includes DPA's famous 4066 condenser capsule, meaning you can combine the classic performance of the 4066 mic with the modern frame of the d:fine series. With an unobtrusive design and offering pristine vocal clarity, the d:fine is a perfect solution for capturing any speech or vocal part.
The mic has a high SPL handling, meaning it will deal with even the loudest of singers without any chance of distortion. It’s dual-ear lightweight design means the headset will stay attached during active performances or presentations and it's earhooks and boom rotate to align with either ear.
The mic is available in a variety of boom lengths, colours and connections. Please choose from the above.
This mic is also available with a MicroDot connection. Please see related products.
DPA d:fine Dual Ear 4066 Omni Headset Features
- Pristine audio quality
- Dual-ear mounting for active situations
- Adapts to all pro wireless systems
- Avaliable in Black and Beige
DPA d:fine Dual Ear 4066 Omni Headset Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 – 20 kHz. Optional High boost grid: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz.
- Sensitivity, nominal +/- 3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 68 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 - 40 ohm. From DAD6001-BC: 100 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft) with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Output balance principle: Signal balanced with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB from 50 Hz to 15 kHz with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply: "For wireless systems: Min. 5 V through DPA adapter.
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Connector: 3-Pin Lemo, TA4F Mini-XLR, Mini-jack
- Color: Black beige
- Weight: "Single Ear: Microphone boom: 1 g (0.035 oz). Earhook: 1 g (0.035 oz). Cable: 8 g (0.28 oz). Total: 10 g (0.35 oz)
- Microphone diameter: Length: 10 mm , Diameter: 5 mm
- Capsule diameter: 5.4 mm (0.2 in)
- Microphone length: Boom length: 110 mm, 90 mm (M)
- Cable length: 1.25 m (4.1 ft)
- Cable color: Black, beige
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: +V at MicroDot pin for positive sound pressure (and pin 2 on DAD6001-BC XLR adapter)
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DPA Microphones SKU SDPAFIO66B03-2 Model DPA d:fine Dual Ear 4066 Omni 3-Pin Lemo, TA4F Mini-XLR, Mini-jack GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A