DPA d:facto II Supercardioid Vocal Microphone with WI2 adapter (Wisycom)
The DPA d:factor II SL1 is a super-cardioid condenser mic head designed to work and adapt with Wisycom wireless transmitters.
DPA d:facto II with WI2 adapter Specifications
- Note: All specifications measured with the DPA d:facto II Adapter
- Directional pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB, at 12 cm (4.7 in): 100 Hz - 16 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 12 kHz. Permanent 3rd order low-cut filter (-3 dB at 80 Hz).
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 2 dB at 1 kHz: 5 mV/Pa; -46 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 19 dB(A) re. 20 μPa (max. 21 dB(A))
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 75 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: Typ. 120 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 160 dB
- Power supply (for full specifications): 48 V Phantom power (± 4 V)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DPA Microphones SKU SDPAFA4018VWI2 Model DPA d:facto II Supercardioid WI2 GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A