DPA 4065 d:fine Dual Ear Omni Headset Mic
The DPA 4065 is an adjustable Omni-directional headset microphone that is bendable to fit any shape. It is designed for optimal performance under difficult micing conditions when placed on the face, and shielded against humidity issues that sometimes arise in theatre settings.
The mic is able to handle high SPL levels of up to 144dB when powered correctly and is compatible with many industry standard wireless transmitters through the use of connection adapters. The headset is available in two configurations for either the right or left side of the face and coloured in black or beige.
DPA 4065 Features
- fits any head shape
- resistant to humidity
- fits all professional wireless system
- available in black and beige for both left and right side of the face
DPA 4065 Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 – 20 kHz. High boost grid: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz.
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 68 dB (A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1 % THD up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1 % THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 – 40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V – max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black or beige
- Microphone weight: 14 g (0.5 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Cable length: 1.2 m (3.9 ft)
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 45°C (14 to 113°F)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DPA Microphones SKU SDPA4065 Model DPA 4065 - d:fine Dual Ear Omni Headset Mic GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A