The Master Stereo Display MSD200C is equipped with stereo analogue and stereo AES3 inputs and outputs for analogue and digital stereo signals. The MSD200C has a full colour VGA display and output to an external VGA monitor.
DK-Technologies MSD 200C Features
- Ideal for monitoring and test of stereo signals.
- Features Stereo Peak Programme Meter for level measurements of digital and analogue audio signals.
- 7 scales are directly selectable to conform to the standard used.
- PPM colours and headings are user programmable for easy identi-fication.
- Vectorscope display visualizes aural stereo impression at a glance.
- Phase correlation meter indicates proper phasing to allow for downmix.
- 2 analogue audio and 1 AES3 inputs are readily available for choice of input format.
- 2 analogue audio and 1 AES3 outputs connect via the internal matrix to inputs, internal audio generator, as well as sum and difference amplifiers.
- Choice of 1024-point FFT spectrum analyser and 1/3-octave analyser display frequency distribution of the full audible range.
- Bright, VGA colour display with adjustable intensity allows adaptation to environmental light conditions.
- VGA output connects to an external display for remote or larger screen.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DK-Technologies SKU SDKAMSD200C Model SDKAMSD200C GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A