Master Stereo Display with high quality 320x240 monochrome display. Includes all basic metering and monitoring functions in addition to preset selectable reference levels.
To work in the digital domain, the MSD100AES/SA has AES/EBU inputs with XLR connectors. Data of the digital AES/EBU bitstream can be read in clear text for each channel (A + B) to check signal format, origin, emphasis, sampling frequency etc.
DK-Technologies MSD-100 Features
- Features stereo Peak Programme Meter for audio level measurements.
- Up to 7 scales selectable to conform with standard used.
- LED overload indicators signal high level audio signals.
- PPM peak-hold function shows maximum level in a recording.
- Vectorscope display supports aural stereo impression at a glance.
- Phase correlation meter indicates proper stereo phasing to allow for mono downmix.
- Versions with balanced and unbalanced analogue audio and AES-3 / SPDIF digital audio inputs available.
- Wide band, 1024-point spectrum analyser (depending on version) measures frequency distribution of each channel over complete audible range.
- AES-3 bit stream status display indicates characteristics of the digital audio signal.
- Bright, monochrome display with adjustable backlight allow adaptation to environmental light conditions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DK-Technologies SKU SDKAMSD100AESSA Model SDKAMSD100AESSA GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A