DBX Zone Pro 1261M - 12x6 Zone Processor with 6 Mic/Line
The DBX ZonePRO 1261m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus.
The 1261m features a total of 12 inputs and six outputs. Inputs include six balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs, four mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs and one S/PDIF input for up to two digital channels. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
The front panel of the 1261m features a power status LED, a network traffic LED, and an RS-232 control port.
DBX Zone Pro 1261m Features
- 12 Inputs / 6 Outputs
- 6 Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- 4 Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- S/PDIF Input
- Microphone Gain per Channel
- Pre-Configured Architecture
- Two Configurable Input Insert Positions
- One Configurable Output Insert Position
- AutoWarmth® per Output Zone
- Link Bus
- Optional ZC Controllers
- Ethernet Control
- Serial Control
- Third Party Control
- Wizard-Driven Configuration
- Input 12 Total - (6) Balanced Mic/Line Inputs, (4) Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs, S/PDIF Input
- Input Type Euroblock (Mic/Line), RCA (Source)
- Output 6 Total
- Output Type Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered Euroblock
- Sample Rate 48kHz
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Power Consumption 27 W
- Unit Weight 6.2 lbs / 2.81 kg
- Shipping Weight 8.35 lbs / 3.78 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DBX SKU SDBXZONE1261M Model ZONEPRO1261M GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A