DBX RTA Microphone with Clip
The DBX RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ensuring accurate pinking/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on 15 volts of phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case. A great tool for live sound or contract installs.
DBX RTA Features
- Flat frequency response for accurate audio analysis
- Polar Pattern : Omni-directional
- Element : Back Electret Condenser
- Frequency : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance : 250 30 percent (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity : -63 dB 3 dB (0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit)
- Operating Voltage : Phantom power 15V D.C.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DBX SKU SDBXRTA Model RTA GTIN 0691991400421 Single or Pair N/A