DBX PMC16 Personal Monitor Controller
The DBX PMC16 Personal Monitor Controller allows the user the create a custom mix from 16 channels of audio. The PMC16 is designed to be used with the DBX TR1616 or any other BLU link compatible device and allows for monitoring with headphones, in-ear monitors, powered speakers or a traditional wedge stage monitor. Using Cat5e cable you can daisy chain multiple PMC16 units and this lets each user personalise their mix to suit their monitoring needs.
The PMC16 allows you to control the levels, panning, effect send level, muting and soloing of each track and the master output allows for high and low EQ, master level and DBX PeakStopPlus limiting.
Capable of storing 16 presets for future recall the PMC16 is the ideal solution for a user who needs the perfect personal mix every time.
DBX PMC16 Features:
- 16 Channel Monitor Mixer with Level, Pan, Mute, Solo, & Reverb Send Control
- 16 Preset Locations for Mix & Configuration Recall
- LCD Display with 16 Channel Metering
- Built-In Lexicon© Reverb
- dbx PeakStopPlus™ Limiting
- Global High & Low EQ
- Global Master Level Control
- Global Stereo Width Control
- BLU link High Bandwidth, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- XLR & 1/4” Stereo or Mono Outputs
- 1/8” & 1/4” Headphone Outputs
- Setup Wizard for Easy Configuration
- Supports 48 kHz & 96 kHz Sampling Rates
- Channel Linking, Grouping, & Multi-Select Capabilities
- Supports up to 60 PMC16s on a Single BLU link Ring
- Built-In Sturdy Mic Stand Mount
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DBX SKU SDBXPMC16 Model DBX PMC16 Personal Monitor Controller GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A