The dbx 215 Dual 15-Band Graphic EQ was designed to be simple to use yet meet the demands of professionals. Dual channels, 15 - 2/3-octave bands, ISO frequency centers, 12dB input gain range, and switchable 50Hz/12dB per octave low-cut filters. In addition 20mm faders, selectable 6 or 12dB boost/cut range, XLR and 1/4inch TRS connectors, balanced inputs and outputs, and chassis/signal ground lift capabilities for hum isolation.
108dB of dynamic range, internal toroidal transformer, a front-panel bypass switch, and 4-segment LED ladders. You get uncompromised cutting-edge performance, entry-level simplicity, and an affordable price. Single rackspace.
DBX 215 Features
- 2 - 15-band, 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of 6 or 12dB
- 12dB per octave, 3dB down at 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front-panel bypass switch
- 12dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- Internal toroidal transformer
- Frequency response of 10Hz to 50kHz
- Dynamic range greater than 108dB
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DBX SKU SDBX215S Model DBX0124 GTIN 691991401220