DAV BG8 - 8 Channel Mic Pre
The DAV BG8 (Broadhurst Gardens No.8) is an eight channel microphone preamplifier providing plenty clean gain with low noise and low distortion.
Balanced XLR inputs can be found no the rear with the outputs on a Tascam Standard 25-way D-Type connector.
Each channel features a stepped gain pot with 4dB increments, 48v Phantom power, -26B pad, phase reverse and a high pass filter.
DAV Electronics BG8 Specifications
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150KHz ± 0.25db
- Less than 0.01%
- Typ, 0.001% 1KHz @ +20dBu o/p
- Noise: 25 microvolts [-110dB ref +20 dBu. Bandwidth 10Hz-18KHz input loaded 150 ohms, 32dB gain].
- 48v phantom: All channels (Switchable)
- 26dB pads: All channels (Switchable)
- Gain range: 26dB - 59dB in 3dB steps. [pad in 0dB - 33dB]
- High pass filters: 65Hz @ 12dB per octave (Switchable all channels)
- Phase reversal: All channels (Switchable)
- Clipping level: +29 dBu
- IEC mains
- Input - XLR x 8
- Output - 25 way D-Type (Female Tascam Standard, 4-40 thread)
- Dimensions: 44 x 485 x 255mm (HxWxD)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DAV Electronics SKU SDAVBG8 Model DAV BG8 GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A