The Clavia Nord Lead Rack 2X virtual analog sound module continues the tradition of Nord's unique method of sound generation. Mathematical simulations of the signals generated by analog oscillators are the basis for the incredible sound that speaks for itself. People know Nord by its sound, and the Nord Lead 2X Rack gives you that certain quality that is unmistakable
The "in your face" sound of the Nord Lead 2X has been enhanced with 24-bit D/A converters. The preset memory houses 7 x 99 factory Programs, 3 x 100 factory performances, and 7 x 10 Percussion Kits. Additionally, the user banks give you room to store your own sounds - 3 x 99 Programs, 3 x 100 Performances, and 3 x 10 Percussion Kits. The polyphony has been upgraded to 20 voices as well.
Sporting 20 voices of polyphony, the Nord Lead Rack 2X is perfect for layered pads, screaming leads, and thick booming basses. You can have four simultaneous programs playing at once, and with a movable split point, the possibilities are captivating.
The Nord Lead Rack 2X is 4-part multitimbral, and these four parts are used together in the Performance Mode. The Nord Lead Rack 2X also has four assignable outputs, so each Performance voice can be routed to its own analog output.
Clavia Nord Lead Rack 2X Features
- Polyphony: 20 voices. 4 part multitimbral.
- Velocity Morphing: each function, controlled by a knob, can be controlled to respond to keyboard velocity.
- User interface: 3 digit display, 26 knobs and 27 buttons for program editing.
- Percussion kits: 10 "analog" drum kits. Each percussion kit consists of 8 independent sounds, configurated in 8 zones.
- Audio Out: 4 outputs. Each slot has its own output. Modes: stereo, mono and multi-timbral mode. Headphones out. High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Clavia SKU SCLANORLEAD2XR Model LEAD2XR GTIN 0834035000434 Single or Pair N/A