Cascade Microphones ELROY - Tube Multi-Pattern Large Condenser
The Cascade ELROY tube condenser microphone features a unique shock-absorbing capsule design that eliminates the need for an external shockmount, thus the yoke adaptor. Triode-wired and fitted with a specially selected 6J1 tube, the Elroy ensures low noise and the warmth you are looking for.
The included polar Patterns are: cardioid, figure-eight and omni-directional which are available via a 3-position switch on the front side.
And also included on the rear of the microphone is a dual position switch that controls the bass roll-off and pad functions. This large diaphragm tube microphone is capable of recording a wide variety of instruments and a many types of vocal ranges. Take advantage of the new ELROY; "best value on the market today".
Cascade ELROY Features
- 1.25 inch gold sputtered multi pattern hand dampened dual diaphragm capsule
- Unique Shock-absorbing Capsule design
- Omnidirectional, Figure 8, Cardioid patterns
- 6J1 tube
- -10 db pad & lo-cut filter
- Heavy duty power supply
- 7-Pin 20ft. XLR cable
- Quality Aluminum flight case with padded pouch
- Micro-fiber cleaning cloth
Cascade ELROY Specifications
- Polar Pattern: Three position switchable - Omnidirectional, Figure 8, Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dBV (14.1mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedence: 250 ohms
- Max SPL: 133dB, 1% THD, 1KHz
- Self Noise: 18dBA
- Power Requirements: 115VAC or 230VAC, switchable
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Cascade SKU SCASELROY Model ELROY GTIN 0858094002451 Single or Pair N/A