Burl BDA8 - 8 Channel DAC Card for B80
The Burl BDA8 digital-to-analog converter module gives you eight channels of ultra-high-quality analog audio output. Its conversion circuitry is extremely accurate, flawlessly recreating chest-thumping lows, breathtaking highs, and magnificently detailed stereo images. But the key to the BDA8 D-to-A module is Burl Audio's extreme focus on the analog signal path, which rivals the topography of any high-end piece of analog gear.
So, whether you're sending signal to your favorite outboard gear or to your studio monitors, the sound you get from the Burl Audio BDA8 is second to none.
Burl BDA8 Features:
- 8 channels of extremely high-quality digital-to-analog conversion for your Burl Audio B80 Mothership system
- Topography based closely on the popular Burl B2 Bomber DAC
- Professional-quality digital-to-analog conversion controlled by an extremely low jitter clock
- Proprietary BURL BOPA2 capacitor-less Class A analog circuit design features discrete op-amps for phenomenal audio quality
- Front-panel signal and clipping LED indicators let you keep an eye on your levels
- Conforms to 6 master sample rate settings, including 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- 8 channels of balanced output on a single standard DB-25 DSUB connector
- Proudly made in the USA
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Burl SKU SBURBDA8 Model Burl BDA8 GTIN No Single or Pair N/A