PocketEar is a smartly designed noise indicator containing a pair of good quality earplugs. In other words, it's a quick and easy sound check you can carry around in your pocket. If the sound level exceeds the pre-set level (you can choose between 65, 85 or 105 dB) a red light will appear
PocketEar can be attached to your key ring. It comes in a small display box that also includes two high-quality earplugs from Alpine MusicSafe, a multilingual instruction leaflet, a Type CR 2430/3V battery, and a black keystrap.
Pocket Ear Features
- The 65 dB level should be used for situations where concentration and effortless conversation are required, for example, schools and offices
- The 85 dB level is the noise-atwork limit for 8-hour exposure. If you are exposed to more than 85 dB, the risk of hearing damage is significantly increased and it would be a good idea to use hearing protection
- The 105 dB level is useful at concerts, music rehearsals, etc.
Pocket Ear Specifications
- Accuracy: +3 dB
- Battery - Type CR 2430/3 V
- Lifetime - Approximately 2500 5-second measurements
- Weight - 25 g (0.9 oz) with battery
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bruel & Kjaer SKU SBRUPOCKETEAR Model SBRUPOCKETEAR GTIN N/A