Bose LT 9402 - Mid-High Loudspeaker
The Bose LT 9402 is a high-output, mid/high-frequency loudspeaker designed for use with other LT loudspeakers to form Coherent
Zone arrays in medium to large permanent installations requiring precise coverage and high intelligibility. The large-format waveguide and 90° x 40° pattern provide a cost-effective alternative to multiple-cabinet line arrays for many applications.
Bose LT 9402 Key Features:
- 90° x 40° coverage for medium-throw applications in auditoriums, worship facilities, performing arts centers, stadiums and arenas
- Mid/high-frequency loudspeaker designed for use in arrays with separate LF augmentation (Bose® MB12 or MB24 bass arrays) or voiceonly applications
- Bose V2 midrange manifold sums output of 2 x 4.5" (114 mm) extended-range cone drivers for lower breakup distortion and improved transient response. Provides a smoother, more natural vocal range compared to single 8" to 12" woofers. The LT 9402 WR loudspeaker utilizes two Bose V2 midrange manifolds
- Bose large-format waveguide provides effective 90° x 40° pattern control to approximately 250 Hz (horizontal) and 1 kHz (vertical).
- Minimizes loudspeaker overlap in arrays to reduce comb-filter interference and improve intelligibility
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bose SKU SBOSLT9402 Model No GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A