Bock Audio 407 - Ex-Demo
The Bock Audio 407 is a premium tube condenser microphone featuring a K47 type capsule designed to create the sound of the classic German tube 47 microphones. The Bock 407 comes with power supply, shock mount, 20-foot custom cable and a protective wooden box. The power supply and amplifier designs are taken from the flagship Bock 507 microphone.
This Bock 407 is in excellent condition with all original accessories, packaging and comes with the normal warranties.
Bock 407 Features
The Bock Audio 407 features a fixed cardioid response with a distinctive proximity effect which lends this might particularly to vocals, both male and female. When used at 1 inch, there is up to +12dB of boost at 100Hz, delivering that 'big' vocal sound. NOS (New Old Stock) tubes are used and are readily available and help capture the characteristics of the original whilst offering consistency, reliability and long-term serviceability. If you want the sound of a classic tube 47, without the risk of buying and trying to restore and maintain a vintage model, the Bock 407 is for you.
- Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 10Hz to 18kHz, +/-2dB
- Sensitivity: 26mv/Pa
- Equivalent Noise: 18dB ("A" weighted) 32dB (unweighted)
- Distortion vs.SPL @1kHz:
- 112dB = 0.5% THD
- 118dB = 1% THD
- 129dB = 2% THD
- Impedance: 200 Ohms true transformer balanced
- Recommended load: 2k Ohms
- Dynamic range (maxSPL-"A"noise): 94dB
- S/N (94dB-noise): 76dB "A", 62dB unweighted
- Capsule size: 1" diameter, single backplate K47 type
- Tube type: New Old Stock EF814k
- Dimensions: 2" dia x 8.5" oal (52x216mm)
- Weight: 1lb 9.3oz (1.58lbs) =716g
- Power Supply: N470 true linear, factory wired 115v or 230v operation
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bock Audio SKU SBOC407BST Model BOCK407 GTIN NA