Focusrite have started NAMM 2015 with the announcement of their new Clarett range of professional audio interfaces that bring thunderbolt connectivity and new preamps that model the classic Focusrite ISA design.
The new Focusrite Clarett Thunderbolt interfaces consist of four models:
- Focusrite Clarett 2Pre (2i/4o) at £399.99 (inc. vat)
- Focusrite Clarett 4Pre (10i/8o) at £549 (inc. vat)
- Focusrite Clarett 8Pre at £799 (inc. vat)
- Focusrite Clarett 8Pre X at £999 (inc. vat)
All of the Clarett range have the same unrivalled dynamic range, crystal clear conversion and the option to add an extra 8 inputs via ADAT.
Focusrite Clarett Range at a Glance
- New Clarett preamps model the classic ISA design
- Mic Pre EIN = -128dB
- World class dynamic range: 116dB A/D and 118dB D/A
- Latest Thunderbolt technology ensures interface latency of under 1ms
- 24bit, 192kHz sample rates
- Flagship Clarett 8Pre X designed for permanent professional studio install
- New 64-bit AAX, AU and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Detailed metering
- All expandable over ADAT
- Includes MIDI I/O
Focusrite have long been the manufacturer of some of the best sounding audio interfaces in the world and now thanks to the latest Thunderbolt technology they are the fastest too.
The Clarett range will be available from Spring 2015...