You can now record your guitar and vocals simultaneously with iD4's professional yet affordable high performance audio interface.
Built from all-metal, the iD4 has been designed to last and is complete with hand finished aluminium knobs and high grade component selection for endless late nights in the studio and days on the road. As well as its excellent design and durability, some of the iD4's features include:
- 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface
- 1 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifier
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input, High Performance Converters
- iD ScrollControl Mode
- Zero Latency Monitoring with Monitor Mix & Pan
- Main Speaker Output
- Independent Class-AB Headphone Amplifier with Dual Outputs
- Monitor Control Functionality
- USB2.0 Bus Powered
- All-Metal Enclosure
- Windows, macOS and iOS compatible
iD4 also has a harmonically rich JFET D.I input and is designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier so you can plug your guitar, bass, keyboard or drum machine straight in and start recording instantly meaning you can get professional quality recordings from the start and take your tracks to the next level.
The Monitor Pan on the iD4 enables you to record an acoustic guitar and vocal by panning both the mic pre input and D.I input from left to right so you can create a balanced headphone mix, whilst iD4’s Monitor Mix feature allows you to monitor a blend of both iD4’s inputs and your DAW playback to provide near zero latency monitoring while recording.
iD4 is compatible with the following operating systems
- macOS 10.7.5 (and later)
- Windows 7 (and later) and iOS 6 (and later) running on a USB2.0 Powered (2.5 Watts Maximum) power supply.
Check out the talented guitarist Harry Baker, Audient filmed him recording and performing his track 'Take Me To The Sun' with the iD4 below. A reasonably priced vocal microphone and a Shure SM57 were used to capture the performance, showing the end user just what you can do with a home recording setup on a budget.
Have a look at the video below to see iD4’s features;