Antelope Audio have announced the newest addition to its renowned Orion series of audio interfaces: Orion32HD. With 64 channels of exceptional audio quality via the HDX port on Avid Pro Tools HD interface or USB3 direct to your system, the Orion32 HD is compatible with any DAW on the market. It also includes Antelope Audio’s superior clocking technology and powerful Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) real time effects modelling capabilities.
With HDX, USB3, MADI, ADAT and S/PDIF alongside 32-in/32-out analogue connectivity via DB25, the Orion32 HD has all the connectivity you need for an array of arrangements in studios of all sizes. The Orion32 HD’s flexible routing and mixing software console for Mac and Windows further increases the possibilities. Now featuring Antelope’s classic colour-coded routing matrix and an alternative matrix-style view makes routing easy. It also features movable and resizable panels to help make the best use of your desktop workspace in multiscreen setups or when working on scoring or other applications that require quickly jumping between applications and windows.
Antelope Audio claim that Orion32 HD is the best sounding Orion32 version yet as well as making it easier for engineers to go back and forth between Pro Tools HD sessions and other native DAW’s, such as Studio One, Logic or Cubase. “Antelope Audio is committed to raising possibilities and breaking down boundaries with our interfaces,” says Marcel James, Director of U.S. Sales for Antelope Audio. “By bringing the potent combination of pristine conversion and our versatile FPGA sound-shaping tools to both HDX and Native systems, we are opening yet another chapter in our interface innovations. Studios can now easily switch between Pro Tools HD Sessions and Natives DAW’s to accommodate the modern laptop producer in a flash.”
Antelope Audio Orion32HD Features
- 64 CHANNELS - Simultaneous streaming of 64 I/O channels 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX & USB3
- SUPREME CLOCKING - Powered by Antelope’s 64-BIT Clocking Technology with 2 Word Clock or Loopsync Outs, Word Clock or LoopSync & Antelope 10M/10MX Atomic Clock Inputs
- POWERFUL FPGA - Custom FPGA for powering multiple monitor mixers and real-time effects processing, measuring only 2 samples of inaudible latency!
- EXTENDED CONNECTIVITY - HDX, USB3, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, 8x DB25
- MASTERING GRADE MONITOR OUTS - High Monitoring DA included using chips from our popular Pure2 Mastering Converter
- SOFTWARE CONTROL - Routing, mixing, real-time effects processing via OS X & Windows compatible app
- QUIET OPERATION - Housed in an efficient “green” design with no fans inside, means no need for expensive machine rooms or iso racks