During July and August get 20% cashback on a Focusrite ISA 430 MKII Producer Pack.
The Focusrite ISA430 MKII represents the pinnacle of Focusrite's analogue channel strip technology, bringing together all the classic designs in one comprehensive production tool. Augmented with additional features and flavours, alongside unmatched internal routing and connectivity, the ISA 430 MKII enables today's recording professional to enjoy the unique sonic contribution of these heritage designs within one extremely versatile processor.
- Classic Focusrite transformer-based Mic-pre with variable impedance and 'Air' feature
- Multi format Compressor; switch between Focusrite's transparent VCA circuit and a vintage optical circuit
- Unmatched flexibility with an incredible variety of insert points and variable signal path arrangements
- Ability to function as 4 separate modular processors: mic pre, EQ, Dynamics and stereo ADC
- Precision VU metering of input level, Insert 1 or 2 Return level, Compressor gain reduction or Sidechain listen level (switched)
- Classic Focusrite EQ design; an expanded version of the original ISA 110
- Post mic pre output for the shortest possible signal path
- Proprietary Focusrite discrete Class A VCA Gate and Expander designs
- 'Listen' feature for precise control over compression, gating, expansion and de-essing
- De-esser design based on optical technology for lower distortion and transparency
- Soft Limiter to avoid critical digital overload
- Optional Stereo A/D - 24-bit 192 kHz Delta Sigma converter