Blackmagic Design VHUB/WMSTRCRL
The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub Master Control is the top of the range for the Blackmagic videohub line, enabling you to control all Videohub products and let you cycle through any input and route to anywhere.
Complete Control Panel
Videohub Master Control, a full rack mount spin knob controller with direct label entry and elegant LCD router status display, gives you control over every crosspoint on the largest Videohub model.
Hardware Control Panels
Videohub Master Control allows direct button entry or scrolling using the spin knob to access any source or destination. Simply type in the label, or scroll the knob. The built-in LCD features beautiful anti-aliased fonts for an extremely gratifying user experience.
Easy to Use
Simply type in the cross-point directly or just spin the knob and see all your sources and destinations scroll by.
Clear buttons that are illuminated by both RGB and white LEDs so that a wider range of rich and clean colours can be displayed. Videohub Master Control lets you see everything with an extremely elegant LCD display that keeps you fully aware of your router status. The front panel can be unscrewed and slid off so labels can be inserted under the buttons. You get Adobe Illustrator files with crop marks that you can use as templates to generate your own custom labels. All buttons can be variably back-lit so you can always read button labels even in dark rooms. Master Control is less than an inch thick and uses only a single rack unit space.
- Controls All Videohubs Small to Large
- Cycles Through, Selects, Routes Inputs
- Locks and Unlocks Routes
- Labels Routes and Searches by Label
- Connects by Ethernet
- Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet with Power over Ethernet supported, without power supplied on loop Ethernet output.
- Macro Capability: None.
- Hardware Control: 15 assignable buttons with scroll wheel for fast selection of source and destination. LCD information screen.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included firmware updater application via USB.
- Button Configuration: Included free for Windows and Mac OS X via USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface.
- Power Fail Protection: Button configurations and router communication preserved and restored instantly at power on. Button configuration can also be saved for later recall.
- Physical Installation: 1 RU, less than 1" deep (less than 2.5 cm deep).
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMVHUBWMSTRCRL Model BMD-VHUB/WMSTRCRL GTIN NA