Blackmagic Design Mini Converter SDI to HDMI
The Blackmagic Design Mini Converter SDI to HDMI converts from SDI to HDMI video out with embedded HDMI audio, plus balanced AES/EBU or analog audio out. Imagine using big screen televisions and video projectors as broadcast video monitors. Now it’s incredibly easy to connect a huge range of HDMI displays to SDI based equipment.
Blackmagic Design Mini Converter SDI to HDMI Specifications
- SDI Video Input: Switchable between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- SDI Video Output: Automatically matches the SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI video input.
- Analog Audio: 2 channels of professional balanced analog audio with standard 1/4 inch jack connections.
- AES/EBU Digital Audio: 2 channels of professional balanced digital with standard 1/4 inch jack connections.
- HDMI: HDMI type A out
- SDI Redundant Input: Automatically switches over if main SDI input is lost.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of HD or standard definition SDI inputs.
- Updates and Configuration: Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s)
- Reclocking: Yes
- SD Format Support: 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25, 1080PsF25, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD SDI, HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- HDMI Format Support: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/50p PAL, 525/59.94p NTSC, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25, 1080PsF25, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- HDMI Color Space: YUV
- HDMI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- Software Control: Mac OS X™ and Windows™ software upgrade via USB.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Settings Control: Mini Switches or USB software.
- Power Supply: +12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
- Power Consumption: 5.76 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 12V
- Product Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMCONVMBSH Model BMD-CONVMBSH GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A