Blackmagic Micro Converter - HDMI to SDI
The Blackmagic Micro Converter HDMI to SDI is an incredibly tiny broadcast quality video converter. The rugged, miniaturized design of Blackmagic Micro Converters makes them small enough to be used anywhere and conveniently for location work or at a work station with very little space. You get HDMI and professional 3G-SDI connections for working with all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60, along with an external power supply. You can even power them over USB, so Micro Converters can be powered by big screen televisions or laptop computers without having to plug them into the wall.
Blackmagic Micro Converters are so small you can use them anywhere! Whether you’re carrying one in your laptop bag or in your outside broadcast van and road cases, they’re professional, broadcast quality converters that can be easily hidden so the audience never sees them. They’re perfect for use on set in broadcast news, at live events that have screens and cameras all around, or even in episodic television shows feeding big screen televisions that are part of the set!
- Use your HDMI camera with an SDI monitor on set.
- Power Micro Converter from your laptop’s USB.
- Turn your HDMI television into an SDI monitor.
- Miniaturized Design.
- Big converter quality, miniaturized.
- SDI Re-clocking.
- Full Size Connections.
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- SDI Video Output: Automatically matches the SD, HD or 3G-SDI HDMI video input
- HDMI: HDMI Type A in
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD or HD
- Updates, Configurations and Power: Micro USB
- Reclocking: Yes
- SDI Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p 60, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 425M
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definition level A and level B 3G-SDI
- SDI Color PrecisionL: 4:2:2
- SDI Color SpaceL YUV
- SDI Auto SwitchingL Automatically detects SD, HD and 3G-SDI
- HDMI Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL , 720p50,720p59.94,720p60 , 1080p23.98,1080p24,1080p25,1080p29.97,1080p30,1080p50,1080p59.94,1080p60 , 1080i50,1080i59.94,1080i60
- HDMI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- HDMI Color Space: YUV
- Software Control: Mac OS X™ and Windows™ software upgrade via micro USB
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via micro USB
- Power Supply: +5V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries.
- Power Consumption: 1.60 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 4.4V to 5.25V DC
- Height: 24.8 mm
- Length: 45.8
- Depth: 76.5 mm
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMCONVCMICHS Model BMD-CONVCMIC/HS GTIN 00750408404916 Single or Pair N/A